Views: 31 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2016-04-20 Origin: Site
The key to preventive maintenance of CNC machine tools is to strengthen daily maintenance. The main maintenance tasks include the following: daily inspection, weekly inspection, monthly inspection, quarterly inspection, and semi-annual inspection. The preventive maintenance of CNC machine tools is as follows:
1. Daily inspection of CNC machining CNC machine tools
Its main projects include hydraulic system, spindle lubrication system, guide rail lubrication system, cooling system, and pneumatic system. Daily inspection is based on the normal conditions of each system to be tested. For example, when the process of the spindle lubrication system is tested, the power light should be on and the oil pump should operate normally. If the power light is off, the spindle should be kept in a stopped state and contact the mechanical engineer. Carry out repairs.
2. Weekly inspection of CNC machining CNC machine tools
Its main items include machine tool parts and spindle lubrication system, which should be checked correctly every week, especially for machine tool parts to remove iron filings and clean up external debris.
3. Monthly inspection of CNC machining CNC machine tools
Mainly check the power supply and the air dryer. The power supply voltage is rated at 180V-220V under normal conditions, and the frequency is 50Hz. If there is any abnormality, it must be measured and adjusted. The air dryer should be disassembled once a month, and then cleaned and assembled.
4. Quarterly inspection of CNC machining CNC machine tools
The quarterly inspection should be conducted mainly from the three aspects of the machine bed, hydraulic system, and spindle lubrication system. For example, when inspecting the machine bed, it mainly depends on whether the accuracy of the machine tool and the level of the machine tool meet the requirements in the manual. If there is any problem, you should contact the mechanical engineer immediately. When inspecting the hydraulic system and the spindle lubrication system, if there is any problem, replace with new oil 6oL and 20L, and clean it.
5. Semi-annual inspection of CNC machining CNC machine tools
After half a year, the hydraulic system, spindle lubrication system and X-axis of the machine tool should be checked. If something goes wrong, the oil should be replaced and then cleaned. After comprehensively familiarizing and mastering the knowledge of preventive maintenance, it is necessary to have a deeper understanding and necessary mastery of the causes and treatment of abnormalities in the hydraulic system. For example, when the oil pump does not inject oil, the pressure is abnormal, and there is noise, etc., you should know the main reasons and the corresponding solutions.
The causes and treatment of abnormal phenomena in the hydraulic system should be understood from three aspects:
(1) The main reasons why the oil pump does not inject oil may be low liquid level in the oil tank, oil pump reversal, low speed, high oil viscosity, low oil temperature, filter blockage, excessive oil suction pipe piping volume, and suction at the oil inlet. There are damages to the air, shaft and rotor, etc., and there are corresponding solutions to the main reasons, such as filling with oil, confirming the sign, and changing when the oil pump is reversed.
(2) Abnormal pressure means that the pressure is too high or too low. The main reasons are also various, such as improper pressure setting, improper operation of the pressure regulating valve coil, abnormal pressure gauge, and leaks in the hydraulic system. Corresponding solutions include dismantling and cleaning according to the specified pressure setting, changing to a normal pressure gauge, and checking each system in turn.
(3) Noisy Noise is mainly generated by oil pumps and valves. When the valve is noisy, the reason is that the flow rate exceeds the rated standard, and the flow rate should be adjusted appropriately; when the oil pump is noisy, the reason and corresponding solutions are also various, such as high oil viscosity and low oil temperature. To raise the oil temperature; when there are bubbles in the oil, the air in the system should be released and so on.